Running a radio station requires many talents. If there are lots of people to share the workload, then it becomes fun rather than a chore. Why have some of our volunteers been “on board” for so long?
– “You meet interesting people”
– “I love presenting my show”
– “You get to know all the businesses in town”
– “I like giving local bands a go!”
– “It’s great just playing the music of your own choice!”
– “It’s fantastic when people ring in and ask for requests!”
– “People come up to me in the Shopping Centre and comment on my show”
– “A lady in the Post Office recognised my voice.”
Who’s who on the Committee
Please Welcome Karellyn Dangar as new Apple FM Committee Member
|Vice President:||Leigh Stancliffe|
|Station Manager:||Wayne Miller|
|Sponsorship Manager:||Mark Philip|
|Production Manager:||Leigh Stancliffe|
We are all volunteers at Apple FM, so training presenters, recruiting sponsors, involving our Community and constantly striving to improve the quality and relevance of our programs is our ongoing task!